Client Facing tools Project Manager, Gartner Research & Advisory
Client-facing Tools Project Manager
Project manage the design and implementation of Research projects and initiatives for client-facing tools. Provide project management support for more complex business-critical Research projects, systems, tools and processes.
• Project manage, on behalf of RSO business owners, the definition, design & implementation of less complex cross-Research projects and initiatives to address external client and internal stakeholders, product, business and process issues and requirements.
• Works independently as project manager with Research business owners and stakeholders and represents Research as the working business interface to IT and other Business Unit teams
• Specifies all project business requirements, designs processes and practices, and works with IT and other BU teams to ensure their full and proper implementation and rigorous testing and final project implementation
• Ensures effective communications and change management around each project with all levels of Research and other BUs on project/initiative plans, requirements and implementation progress.
• Manage smaller projects necessary to design and implement ongoing system enhancements in key areas of responsibility, working with internal stakeholders, IT and other BUs as above.
• Provides efficient and effective project management support for development and maintenance of more complex projects and processes, in the form of design and production of system and process release work and documentation, FAQs, management of system metadata and user accounts.
• Successful and effective implementation of all projects on-time and on-budget with high quality outcomes, and continued efficient and effective maintenance of any resulting systems and processes, thereafter.
• Successful project team leadership & participation, effective communications, relationship building & collaborative working partnerships with senior Research management, all business stakeholders, IT & all other project team participants throughout project completion, resulting in being regarded as a respected & valued professional partner by all management & stakeholders.
• Timely identification & successful resolution of issues/problems within projects
• Project release work & all forms of project & process documentation are comprehensive, clear, current & timely
• Graduate or equivalent level qualification, preferably in a related discipline
· 3-5 years business experience, with progressive responsibility, in an extremely fast paced work environment
• Excellent business operations, project management, analytical, needs requirement & organizational skills, quick learner, IT literacy, numeracy, initiative, problem solving, rigor & attention to detail.
• Excellent client service, communication & change management, collaboration, negotiation & influencing skills to manage diverse groups to reach successful outcomes
• Able to work independently, be a collaborative team player, with excellent time management & prioritization skills, able to manage a heavy workload, multiple tasks, competing priorities & tight deadlines, maintaining complete control over process at all times
Job Requisition ID:31505
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.