Business Operations & Strategy Lead
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Improve strategic prioritization and operational effectiveness of the 600+ person and growing IT Leader & Technical Professional practice. The ITLTP Practice creates must-have insights for our clients through published research and client interaction. You will Oversee continuous improvements in operational execution, planning resource investments to support client demand and deep customer usage and financial analysis to target growth opportunities.
- Work with leadership to identify top strategic priorities and how to best execute/drive continuous improvement with respect to:
- (Content) What Research we should create, how much of it, and making sure we execute – Must Have Research
- (Interactions) How to scale interactions with our clients – Compelling Interactions
- (People) How to drive Recruiting, Talent Development and Performance Management in the ITLTP Research Group
- (Budget) Developing budget recommendations
- (Sales & Service) Developing programs to scalably engage with sales and service to drive growth (proofs of concept) and retention (engagement, capped retention rate), specifically $1.2 billion of Contract Value
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive business experience, preferably in a Financial Analytics, Strategy or Business Operations role
- Experience developing strategic priorities and developing execution/metrics regimes to drive the priorities
- Working with leaders to identify what is most important – strategic priorities
- Designing the best ways to execute on the strategic priorities
- Developing data and analysis to track execution and drive continuous improvement
- Quantitative and Statistical Analysis skills – extracting key insights from large data sets; segmenting customers or behaviors into distinct groups which can be targeted for improvement.
- Written, visual, and verbal communications – being able to summarize complex data sets into elegantly simple summaries which focus attention on the most important causes of a challenge. Strength in typical delivery modes required: Excel (details), PPT (summary), and verbal presentation (team/partner review)
- Project management – the ability to manage project components and ensure completion by deadline, both for personal responsibilities and for others on the critical path
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships up, down, and across the organization, via influence without formal management authority
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.