Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
The Business Analyst role provides a unique opportunity to play a critical role in helping to transform Corporate Marketing at Gartner into a strategic partner to Sales with an analytical underpinning and approach. The Business Analyst will partner closely with the Senior Director, Strategic Marketing Programs, using advanced analytical methods to develop creative approaches that solve complex operational problems. In addition to developing new solutions, the Business Analyst will proactively find ways to improve current workstreams, ensuring they are fully optimized and scalable.
What You Will do:
- Perform and present data analysis of key metrics from various initiatives to identify, recommend and optimize multiple Corporate Marketing programs, including ROI analysis, benchmarking, etc.
- Create and maintain positive stakeholder relationships and communicate program results
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams in other business units to drive business objectives
- Work on a variety of cross-functional initiatives, including long-range planning efforts
What You Will Need:
- 3-7+ years of progressive business experience
- Ability to convert business insights to actionable recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and solid work ethic
- Strong organizational, time, and project management skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or equivalent degree a plus
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strategic – applies strong business acumen and decision making skills
- Analytical – understand best metrics to analyze in order to find weaknesses or areas of improvement
- Creative – form new processes/campaigns/content in order to impact the business in a positive manner
- Collaborative – achieve meaningful progress working with others inside and outside the Marketing department
- Responsible – make decisions and independently manage projects
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:46312
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.