Business Analyst, Gartner Conferences
As we continue to grow and expand Gartner Conferences portfolio, we need to develop our analytical resources to accommodate the requirements of the rapidly growing business. This role will be a part of the Business Performance and Analytics team.
Major Responsibilities and Accountability Include:
• Support revenue annual budgets and monthly forecast
• Prepare executive-level analytics and presentation materials for senior leaders
• Build analytical models to support short- and long-term planning
• Validate large operational data sets to develop KPIs, analytical dashboards to improve decision making that drives business performance
• Collaborate with various teams within Conferences business unit on cross-functional projects
• Build pricing models and related analyses using competitive market intelligence.
This individual will be partnering with various teams within Conferences BU, including Audience Acquisition, Sales Enablement, Database Marketing, Customer Insights, Conferences Production, as well as Conferences FP&A team
• Bachelor's degree required, Masters is a plus
• 2+ years of business experience
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Excel and/or Power BI: ability to build moderately complex decision support models & dashboards by utilizing various data visualization platforms
Job Requisition ID:30058
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.