Associate Project Manager, Consulting
- Lead projects and programs in support of Consulting technology initiatives focused on equipping associates with tools and information required to further strategic direction, and drive operational effectiveness.
- Work independently in a project and program manager role with Consulting business owners and stakeholders and represent Consulting as the working business interface to IT.
- Specify all project business requirements, designs, processes and practices, and work with IT and other internal stakeholders to ensure their full and proper implementation including rigorous testing and final project implementation.
- Monitor and track issues with existing processes and applications
- Responsible for managing ongoing maintenance of core Consulting technologies. Function as first line of support for production issues.
- Act as the point person with the IT development organization to ensure timely completion of agreed upon deliverables. This will include interaction with the offshore IT organization
- Drive ongoing associate setup and maintenance as well as general annual system setup activities
- Ensure effective communications and change management execution around each project with all levels of Consulting on project/initiative plans, requirements and implementation progress.
- Deliver project support and internal client service to Consulting associates (e.g. delivery associates, operations leaders and team members) on all primary technology applications.
- Partner with the Analytics team to understand source data and ensure data availability and cleanliness. Serve as the point person for data related questions.
Job Requisition ID:35998
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.