Associate Product Manager - Data Insights
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to lead a key data science research and product development team for Gartner Algorithms and Data Insights Group, a fast-growing data science organization. Our mission is to drive increasing business impact by building world class data science practices.
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 3+ years of experience in commercial product management and solving complex data problems
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies.
- Working experience in one or few of the following data science domains:
- Machine Learning and Predictive modeling
- Text mining and Natural Language Processing
- Recommendation systems
- Search engine and Information Retrieval
- Data analytics with multi-dimensional data
- Strong working knowledge of Lean product principles, Software development lifecycle, IT and data science/machine learning topics
- Extensive experience in gathering from and communicating ideas to, clients and key stakeholders across businesses
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business, data science and technical stakeholders
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone
- Bias for action and completion
Job Requisition ID:28348
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.