Associate Director, Talent Management
The Associate Director, Talent Management is responsible for designing and delivering talent review, succession planning, and performance management tools to support enterprise talent initiatives. In addition, the Associate Director will provide consultative support to the company’s business units and functions on a variety of organization development and change management projects, such as talent reviews/succession plans, performance management initiatives, organization design, targeted surveys, and executive team building.
Expected contributions to the organization include providing data-based guidance on leadership pipeline planning (e.g., leader identification, assessment, and mobility) and serving as a subject matter expert and facilitator in the areas of organization design, change management, and organization culture assessment. Expected results include steady improvement in metrics assessing leader supply, readiness, and talent mobility.
- Advise HR business partners (HRBPs) on techniques for evaluating employees’ performance, potential, and development priorities, and identifying potential successors to critical roles within their respective business units
- Provide ad-hoc consultation to HRBPs on aligning talent strategies with business unit talent requirements
- Lead the creation and launch of new tools for emerging leader assessment, identification, and development planning in a consistent and scalable manner (e.g., leader potential assessment)
- Design and deliver targeted organization development interventions to business areas as needed, including organization design, change management, targeted surveys, and senior leadership teambuilding
- Synthesize best practice research and concepts to inform enterprise talent management initiatives
- Lead the design, data collection, reporting, and follow-up action plan activities associated with targeted surveys (e.g., associate experience, exit)
- PhD degree in Organization Development, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or a related field strongly preferred; BA/BS and Master’s Degree required
- At least 5 years of work experience in talent management, organization development, or organization effectiveness; management consulting experience desired
- Proficient in using statistical analysis software (e.g., R, SPSS)
- Possesses exceptional project management, work coordination, facilitation, and consultation skills
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences
- Must be able to work autonomously and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent collaboration skills, and ability to build relationships across the organization
Job Requisition ID:44208
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.