Associate Director, SEO
About Corporate Marketing:
Gartner equips business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities steering them toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. Our Corporate Marketing team plays an integral role in fueling Gartner’s growth by building the Gartner brand and digital experience, partnering with sales to drive leads, and converting prospects into Gartner clients.
This role will own SEO strategy and execution for the Gartner.com web property. The goal of this team is to provide SEO consultation and strategy to groups across the organization including: web development, integrated marketing teams, conference managers and content. This role will be responsible for driving quality web traffic back to Gartner.com via content, technical and off page optimizations.
What You Will Do:
- Drive new strategy and growth. You’ll identify opportunities for organic growth and develop the strategy to keep our business on the cutting-edge of the industry.
- Drive key initiatives and projects. You’ll break down goals into key initiatives and work with the team to deliver results.
- Set goals and forecasts. You’ll work with the leadership team to translate company goals into departmental targets and forecasts and then work with the team to ensure we hit those numbers.
- Be a player, coach and mentor. Weekly one-on-ones and group meetings are essential to ensure the team is going to be successful; you’ll also get your hands dirty with key projects and initiatives.
What You Will Need:
- 10+ years of experience in SEO, 5+ years of people management
- Experience managing remote teams preferred
- Demonstrable experience and results in SEO content optimization and off page activities
- Deep understanding of technical SEO, including optimizing/fixing website architecture, crawling, rendering and indexing.
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS/JS programming skills preferred
- Experience with industry leading SEO tools: Google Search Console, SEMRush, OnCrawl and Ahrefs, or other comparable tools
- Ability to understand and interpret data, use that understanding to drive initiative
- Analytical & strategic thinking
- Strong communicator and collaborator who is able to coordinate with multiple Senior stakeholders
- Mindset around innovation, automation and scalability
- Drive efficient and effective process creation and optimization
- Knowledge of International SEO is preferred
Who We Are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:44851
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.