Analytics & Rptg Manager
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Analytics and Reporting Manager
Gartner’s core asset is its people. Our people develop insights, share advice, and create experiences that help our clients be more successful. The People Analytics team derives actionable insight from data to recommend and implement better ways of attracting, developing, and retaining our talent so that we can drive higher sales, more productivity, and better client experiences. We drive impact on Gartner’s Mission Critical Priorities by leveraging state of the art technology, analytics, and processes.
Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and derive actionable insights into our critical business issues, as well as create a scalable data infrastructure and user-friendly reporting environment that can effectively support our growing company. The Analytics & Reporting Manager role is responsible to support the design, development, and implementation of our HR analytics and data strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Drive HR Analytics and Reporting Strategy
- Help design our HR Analytics future state and execute our multi-year roadmap
- Prepare our organization for scale and help build with STG/BI a well-structured, easy to work with HR Data mart that contains key business metrics on performance, productivity, and resourcing
- Enhance our capability to analyze and “make sense” of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing manner that tell a story and help us make better data driven decisions
- Rationalize current reporting inventory and establish future state reporting requirements
- Drive best practices, change management, and analytical understanding across HR and Gartner
- Lead HR Data project workstreams
- Help define and lead parts of projects that improve our performance (e.g. Quality of Hire): requirements, discussions, problem solving, analytics, share insights, build solutions, drive change
- Respond and deliver on Leadership questions and Ad Hoc requests
- Understand key business questions, design analytics, and persuasively communicate findings
- Provide analytics and information to stakeholders to help address their business questions
- Support business reporting needs
- Create high quality analytics/reports and translate them into value added decisions and actions
- Influence design and development of dashboards to easily visualize critical business health metrics
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree, Prefer background in statistics, mathematics, computer engineering, technology, business, HR
- 5+ years of working experience. Preferably working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, predictive modelling, or analytical consulting
- 2+ years of experience working with statistical software or coding languages (R, Python)
- Experience working with workforce or talent analytics a plus
- Advanced Excel, SQL, and presentation/meeting facilitation skills
- Hands on experience with BI platforms or visualization tools preferred
Who you are:
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.