Analytics and Reporting Analyst
Support the design, development, and implementation of our People analytics roadmap and data strategy. Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and derive actionable insights into our critical business issues, as well as create a scalable data infrastructure and user friendly reporting environment that can effectively support our growing company.
Develop data models and automate the extraction and transformation of HR source data critical to understanding workforce health.
- Be a part of a dynamic Data Engineering team focused on the technology and techniques required to support a growing and evolving user base of analysts, business partners, and executive leaders.
- Work with the Analytics & Reporting team to design, build, and test SQL based automation scripts and packages, while following documented guidelines and quality assurance procedures.
- Support the optimization of current data warehouse models and processes to establish future state requirements.
Support key business projects with analytics
- Support broader People Analytics team objectives in delivery of tasks, projects, and enhancements.
Continually innovate on our automation and reporting capabilities
- Continually look for ways to improve regular delivery of standard analysis/reporting through automation, streamlining, and Power BI reporting.
- Keeping pace with Workday enhancements, evolving business practice, and user empowerment through best practice education.
- Support release activities including vendor driven releases, weekly service releases and enhancements as defined in internal product roadmap updates. This includes the development and execution of testing strategies.
Support HR Dashboarding and Reporting needs in Power BI
- Execution of data automation tasks pertaining to People Analytics and Systems management.
- Support the bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and solution design. This includes implementing, testing and deploying solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with SQL scripting development & database administration required.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex user issues and communicate data solutions using Microsoft Excel required.
- Business Intelligence, report development, or dashboard creation experience specifically in Power BI desired.
- Workday report & dashboard development experience desired.
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team, taking direction from multiple team members
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities, a ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation and outstanding attention to detail
Job Requisition ID:46450
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.