Multiple Levels, IT Strategy Consulting, Public and Commercial Sectors
Due to current success, Gartner is in the process of expanding its high-performance Commercial and Public Sector Consulting teams in Stockholm. These teams are responsible for supporting senior executives across the private and public sector speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve.
Our ambition is to position Gartner Consulting services as the go to organisation for innovation as a service.We are uniquely positioned to undertake this work as a truly independent, research and data driven advisory organisation, that has access to best practice, technology maturity and adoption and vendor performance.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning engagement areas being reviewed.
- Conduct research, interviews and presentations for clients (executive and/or board level)
- Assist with the comprehensive cost / benefits analysis and preparation of business cases for technology investments.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of engagements via written reports and oral presentations to client management and key stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
- Participate in delivery of strategic IT consulting engagements, within a given time-frame and budget, for a variety of clients, which include IT benchmarking and general IT consulting.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5+ years of diversified strategic IT experience (technology, organization and processes).
- Consulting experience in a similar role in a professional services firm or industry experience at a strategic or management level.
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability; able to change direction quickly and thoughtfully under changing client needs
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time
- Excellent project management skills, team work capacity, strong work ethic and willingness to travel and work in a diverse international environment
- Deeper knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus:
- IT strategy, IT organization & governance, Enterprise Architecture, IT/Business Process Outsourcing, Critical Program Management support (QA, risk, audit), IT performance optimization
Who you are:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to articulate IT strategies and understand business strategies and the alignment of both
- Comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Maintain a senior consultant level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies
- You will have a natural aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
What we offer:
- A world-class consulting environment
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
- A competitive salary
- Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
- Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development
Job Requisition ID:26892
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.