Junior IT Strategy Consultant
Who we are
Gartner’s Consulting business is an extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT Research. From CIOs, to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our client base.
Due to current success, Gartner is in the process of expanding its high-performance EMEA and Public Sector Consulting team in Stockholm. This team is responsible for supporting senior executives across the public sector strategize, design, procure, deploy and secure citizen centric services and enabling infrastructure to ensure economic growth whilst delivering value for money for public expenditure.
What we do
Technology Strategy Consulting. We help the C-suite make the right decisions based on how technology can transform their businesses. In today’s world, a consulting firm that is “born digital”, (with the ability to directly leverage the full power of Gartner’s research and insights) has relevance to the most important strategic decisions any business will make.
We deliver value to clients in areas such as IT Strategy Consulting, Benchmarking, Analytics and Optimization. Typically, this helps Gartner’s clients to execute on their strategic priorities, across all sectors, including:
- Digital Acceleration and Transformation
- Enterprise Enablement
- Big Data and Analytics
- Applications Rationalization
- Cloud Strategy
- Sourcing and Ecosystem Optimization
- Contract and Cost Optimization
- Security and Risk Management
What you’ll do
Our Consultants are part of a high-level project delivery team. You will be part of a team that will execute IT strategy projects while advising clients on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
What you’ll need
- Experience within a well-regarded management consultancy in a project delivery capacity
- Prior experience in a problem-solving capacity such as a solution/technical architect or analyst preferred
- Experience working with one or more IT solutions
- Experience working with Public Sector clients preferred
- An unwavering commitment to the success of your team, and willingness to provide and receive constructive/ corrective action when needed
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and the ability to assist in the creative development of solutions and strategies to solve client problems
- An ability to be hands-on and to manage multiple client priorities simultaneously
- Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- Fluency in both English and Swedish languages - Essential
Who you are
- Comfortable taking direction and building trust-based, value-added relationships with team members and senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Job Requisition ID:40855
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.