Director, IT Strategy Consulting, IT Sourcing
Due to increasing demand and continuous success within Gartner Consulting, the Sourcing and Vendor Ecosystem Practice is seeking a Director and Practice Lead for the Nordics to play a crucial role in the EMEA Region.
- Leading complex project teams and project/engagement planning for major engagements;
- Managing project teams by developing work plans and managing project execution timelines and budgets;
- Developing long-term client relationships within an engagement leading to repeat business opportunities
- Directing the development of proposals and identify optimal client solutions and communicating the Gartner value proposition
- Scoping and qualifying opportunities
- Participating in the development of account plans and actively involved in the development and growth of strategic client accounts
- Providing leadership and quality control for all deliverables
- Leading and actively driving expertise/insight into the delivery of solutions
- Delivering a complete solution in a complex environment
- Keeping current on technologies/trends in multiple domains.
- Demonstrates knowledge sharing within and outside of engagement setting
- Provides expertise to less experienced associates
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Management Consulting and/or Advisory related Consulting engagements, ideally with a top-tier firm.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience in one or more of the following industries, Telecomms, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with private sector business development and procurement processes.
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of sensitive client data sets
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and/or other Quantitative discipline
- Ability to work fully independently and lead delivery teams with some oversight from manager
- Ability to reuse institutional intellectual property and research and adapt to client specific circumstances.
- Travel to client sites required (on average 50% travel is required)
- to be based in either Sweden, Norway, Finland or Denmark
- Fluency in English and local office language essential
Job Requisition ID:34655
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.