Consultant, IT Strategy, Public Sector, Stockholm
Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, the Gartner Consulting team helps clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve. Due to increasing demand, the Public Sector practice is growing its team in Stockholm. You will form part of a project team that advises clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
Operating at the most senior levels within the Swedish Public Sector, you will assist our clients in successfully managing their technology investments and define their IT strategies.
As a successful Consultant, you will:
- Gain understanding of the engagement objectives, of the client's strategy, environment and constraints and assure that recommendations can be
- Analyze Gartner Research, leverage Gartner Consulting IP and methodologies, and prepare written reports and management presentations of analysis and
- Leverage mastered classical standard methodologies such as financial analysis, causal analysis, risk analysis and standard consulting management skills such as
- facilitation, interview, etc.
- Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Illustrate Gartner world-class brand by attitude and mind-set.
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- Completed university level education with an outstanding and consistent academic record, MBA qualification preferred;
- Significant IT industry understanding; experience in the Industry advantageous;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel and work in a diverse international environment;
- Public Sector experience highly desirable;
- Ability to analyze problems and create business cases using a variety of tools (e.g. Excel);
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills (ideally in critical political environments);
- Ability to synthesis and translate complex technical aspects into business terms and define from business objectives and constraints complex technical solutions;
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to: CIO Strategy and IT Strategy, Digital Transformation; Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking), Infrastructure & Operational Excellence, Enterprise Architecture, Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps), Security and Risk Management techniques, Business Intelligence, Insight and Analytics.
Job Requisition ID:28175
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.