Consultant, IT Strategy Consulting, Retail & Manufacturing
Backed with the insight of Gartner Research and Events, the Gartner Consulting team helps clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve.
Due to current success, Gartner is in the process of expanding its high-performance EMEA and Manufacturing, Retail and Utilities Consulting team. The Consultant will join a team responsible for a portfolio of accounts that consist of large-scale organisations in a number of industries including retail and manufacturing. You will form part of a project team that advises clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
Our ambition is to position Gartner Consulting services as the go to organisation for innovation as a service. We are uniquely positioned to undertake this work as a truly independent, research and data driven advisory organisation, that has access to best practice, technology maturity and adoption and vendor performance.
Responsibilities of the role;
Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients in successfully managing their technology investments and define their “Go-to-Market” IT strategies. As a successful
Consultant, you will work as part of a team to:
- Advise and make actionable recommendations regarding IT investments
- Analyze and design internal IT organizations by applying Gartner observed best practices
- Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Conduct impact assessments
- Conduct market reviews for specific IT services and solutions
- Advise and make actionable recommendations regarding IT outsourcing
- Draft tender specifications and support clients run tenders
- Identify risks and mitigations
- Provide quality assurance for large IT transformation programs
Gartner is looking for individuals who have;
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- A strong educational track record, up to degree level. Masters and MBA desirable.
- Interest in and empathy for technology: how solutions deliver capabilities
- Strong analytical capabilities, able to distill the essence from large amounts of information
- A strong communicator at all levels from operational to executive
- Retail or Manufacturing client experience and understanding
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills (ideally in critical political environments);
- Fluency in English and Swedish, essential
- Willingness to travel
What Gartner Consulting will offer you?
- A world-class consulting environment
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
- A competitive salary
- Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
- Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development
Job Requisition ID:30870
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.