What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide research and resources to business leaders to help improve their business every day
- Read industry research and develop understanding of complex topics
- Provide executive level customer service.
- Actioning client requests & enquiries.
- Build strong working relationships with the Gartner Research & Advisory Expert community and
- receive unlimited access to all Gartner research content
- Use new research and content to become a subject matter expert
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years’ work experience in a customer service-oriented role;
- Technologically savvy - able to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Capacity to work as part of a virtual global team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to escalation
- Process-driven, methodical, detail-oriented, and proficient working with business systems
What We Offer:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Teamwork, integrity, objectivity, collaboration, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- A first-class training program & opportunities to develop your career within Gartner.
- Direct collaboration with global colleagues
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on your first day
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.