Product Client Manager - China Client Focus
In the Product Client Manager (PCM) role, associates are responsible for solving sophisticated and complex business problems by applying logic to large client projects and develop creative approaches to solve those tough client problems leveraging the entire breadth of Gartner resources. In addition to these complex job duties, the associate will also collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool, interview their clients within an assigned territory about the value they are getting and investigate opportunities to gain more value from their Gartner service, as well as study growth and retention by working with large data sets to identify insights. Specifically, the associate will work on Gartner’s most important business operations, as it relates to their assigned client base, from deployment of internal technologies to improvement of operational efficiencies, and development of mathematical models to identify ways to retain clients.
You’ll be successful as a Product Client Manager if you possess a passion for client service, a desire to build the skills to lead teams within a few years, apply facts and logic to solve challenging analytic problems, work well in teams, and communicate clearly and effectively. A passion for personal development and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must for this role since associates are expected to take action on feedback and rapidly develop business skills and leadership traits.
A typical day might look like:
- Work with Senior and C-Level clients of tech companies in a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience.
- Bring product management expertise and link how Gartner can help clients throughout their product lifecycle
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
- Drive continues client partnership by understanding client’s mission critical priorities, map to Gartner’s best resource capabilities and prioritize immediate needs.
- Provide proactive engagement with client at strategic level; owning and maintaining forward-looking engagement plans by leveraging Gartner’s deliverables and product capabilities.
- Liaise between Gartner and all members of the client’s team to ensure the seamless support of team-level strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with other service delivery teams to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
You’re the right candidate for this role if you have:
- 5+ years’ work experience in consulting, business process management or product development role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a specialty in either Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or MBA as plus
- Preferably experience in remote delivery and phone interaction with clients
- Able to problem solve with and influence C-Level clients.
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Language proficiency required in Mandarin (Native) and English (Fluent)
- Show a proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytic, and communications skills
Job Requisition ID:40073
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.