GTP Client Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
We are looking for a GTP Client Manager to join the Client Services Organization in our Fort Myers, Florida Head Quarter location. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention. This position supports our Gartner for Technical Professionals service (GTP) and is an individual contributor role.
● Manage 40-45 accounts; 200-250 seat holders who are Industry Technical Professionals
● Develop intimate knowledge of each client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions
● Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise.
● Ensure all accounts have all 5 seats enabled, and provide on-boarding/GTP education leveraging New Client Engagement team, within first 30 days of contract period
● Identify opportunities to connect the client to the Gartner community through Analyst Inquiries, Peer Connect, Events and Webinars.
● Ensure the client renews their service prior to the expiration date of the contract.
● Determine where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and partner with the field Account Executives to correct
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● 1-3 years of experience within a professional business setting AND/OR recent graduates with 1-2 business related internships
● Interest or experience in IT related industry
● Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
● High personal motivation, self-management and detail oriented
● Experience within a performance based environment preferred
● Passion for customer service
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong computer efficiency
● Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
● Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
● Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
● Meeting or exceeding metrics
● An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
● Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019.
● Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
● Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
● Two week in the classroom training program, assigned mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.