Sr. Manager, Real Estate and Workforce Planning
Lead approximately 145,000 sqft of traditional office operations and services management for Gartner locations in Asia (xIndia), ANZ and Japan. Responsible for providing a superior work environment in existing and future Gartner premises in this region.
- Ensure safe, functional and comfortable working conditions at all Gartner offices in the managed geography, contributing to associate productivity and retention
- Build and manage customer relationships with regional business and office leaders (GVP, MVP, VP, etc)
- Responsible for all FM, Mail, Reception, Conferencing, Moves/Adds/Changes and Security & Safety related services for all offices with a strong focus on hospitality, user experience, wellness and sustainability
- Manage regional facilities and office support personnel budgets and expenses interacting with finance
- Manage and develop regional operations team(s) with out-source resources
- Manage vendor relationships with all external service providers and landlords who service our offices
- Collaborate across different Gartner functions like IT, HR, Communications, etc. to deliver enhanced associate experience. Build strong team spirit and culture across all internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with global Security and Safety to minimize risk and manage crises
- Collaborate with Workforce Planning, Transactions and Capital Projects around the regional footprint strategy, workplace design, annual financial plans and periodic reporting
- Improved associate engagement and satisfaction
- Strong customer relationships with regional and office leadership
- Service delivery performance at or better than metrics set in service level agreements with vendors
- Innovation and creativity in enhancing associate experience and service delivery effectiveness
- Operational cost efficiency opportunity identification and cost reduction. Budget management and control
- Office environments that meet / exceed all necessary statutory and risk requirements
- BA/BS degree minimum. MA/MS/MBA degree and/or industry certification in hospitality, facility management or related fields preferred
- 5+ years of progressive management experience with proven ability to manage multi-location teams
- 4+ years of client service/hospitality experience
- Minimum 5 years vendor management experience. Prefer experience on both vendor and client side
- Member at Corporate level of relevant professional body (BIFM, IOSH etc.)
- Previous experience of Facilities or Hospitality Management
- Working experience of Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems
- Working knowledge of procurement, negotiation and contract management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrable ability to network
- Able to act quickly in demanding situations, confident, ambitious, target driven and commercially astute
- Global Team player
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:31755
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.