Client Success Manager (China Market)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment? Do you speak fluent Mandarin? Ideally Native Mandarin? You will be supporting a large portfolio of Greater China clients in this key role.
The Client Manager is an experienced service professional who understands the business drivers of our C-Level client base and their teams. The Client Manager provides our clients with a personalized, proactive service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner.
- Ensure client satisfaction, account retention, operational efficiency and quality across Executive Programs and End User Programs service lines.
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs align to their value plans.
- Partners with the Executive Partners (EP) and Leadership Partners (LP) to ensure our C–level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased. The CM partners with the EP and LP to identify the key challenges and initiatives of the client and provides solutions to ensure we meet their business needs.
- Drives clients service usage and making sure that all service delivery and inquiry teams are delivering the research information in a timely manner
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other Gartner events as requested
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in the IT industry, preferably as a business/technology advisor
- Since this role supports clients in Greater China, strong Mandarin speaking capability is a MUST.
- Previous experience in a client-facing position, specifically interacting with C-level professionals
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service role
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas; desire to learn about Gartner products
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.