Client Success Associate, supporting APAC
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About our team:
Individuals in this role ensure that every Gartner client receives value of at least 10x their investment in our services. We drive continuous improvement and innovation in everything we do. The Client Onboarding team is responsible for helping Gartner Clients across APAC gain optimal value from the services they have purchased by delivering personalized training sessions on the Gartner website and associated tools.
- Providing clients with interactive walkthroughs of the Gartner website tailored to their own requirements, demonstrating and re-enforcing the value of their services, conducted online and over the phone
- Build strong relationships with sales account teams to assist with client engagement opportunities
- Adhering to team KPI’s and following process for client interactions
- Making decisions and leveraging resources and internal departments to expedite escalations
- Giving live group and one-to-one client product demonstrations at Gartner events
Essential must-have skills:
- Bachelor's degree and Business experience in a customer focused role
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients whilst demonstrating critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently
- Strong team player, while also using own initiative when appropriate
- Fluency/proficiency in English and Mandarin as this role supports clients across APAC, including Greater China
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including 20 days of holiday and many other incentives. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion. Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.comJob Requisition ID:53301
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.