Client Success Associate, supporting ANZ
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the team:
Our team ensures every client receives value at least 10x their investment. We drive continuous improvement and innovation in everything we do.
- Manage a book of business of existing 30 to 40 accounts and up to 1,000 clients (IT professionals such as IT engineers, IT architects, IT developers)
- Proactively engage with clients 2 times per year (middle and end of contract lifecycle) to garner a firm understanding of their mission critical priorities
- Educate clients on how best to utilize Gartner’s market research, data, and insights
- Collaborate with both internal and external business partners
- Problem solve and bring timely resolution to complex issues
Essential must-have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, (not required)
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional business setting OR 1 – 2 business-related internships
- Interest or previous experience working in the technology industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Strong competency with computer-based tools including Microsoft Office and CRM system(s)
- Comfortable being measured on client utilization and retention
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits. All Gartner associates strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021Job Requisition ID:53145
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.