Associate Team Client Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you an experienced professional who is great at delivering service to senior level individuals and their teams? Are you passionate about supply chain? Do you enjoy working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Leadership Client Manager to join our Client Services Organization. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to executive-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Partnering with senior team members to identify your client’s key initiatives and providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
- Forming a strategic partnership with internal teams at Gartner including Sales Executives to ensure your clients are receiving an exceptional service
- Proactively sending relevant research and information to your clients based on their key technology related business initiatives and challenges
- Partnering with Gartner sales teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Delivering on-site client support at the annual Gartner Symposium event and other Gartner events when necessary
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You’re great at/possessed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a service-oriented role, preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with senior level clients
- Evidence of over-achieving goals
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.