Associate Team Client Manager
The Associate Team Client Manager (ATCM) is an experienced service professional who understands the business drivers of our C-Level client base and their teams. ATCM provides our clients with a personalized, proactive service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner.
- Ensure client satisfaction, account retention, operational efficiency and quality across Executive Programs and End User Programs service lines.
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs align to their value plans.
- Partners with the Executive Partners (EP) and Leadership Partners (LP) to ensure our C–level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased. The TCM partners with the EP and LP to identify the key challenges and initiatives of the client and provides solutions to ensure we meet their business needs.
- Drives clients service usage and making sure that all service delivery and inquiry teams are delivering the research information in a timely manner
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other Gartner events as requested
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in the IT industry, preferably as a business/technology advisor
- Since this role supports clients in Greater China, strong Mandarin speaking capability is a MUST.
- Previous experience in a client-facing position, specifically interacting with C-level professionals
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service role
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas; desire to learn about Gartner products
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Job Requisition ID:34001
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.