Account Executive, MSE, GTS- Korea Market
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
The Account Executive is a sales role responsible for direct client contract value, retention and growth through contract expansion, and the introduction of new products and services.
What you’ll do:
- Consult with C-level executive clients to develop and implement an effective, enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value Gartner delivers
- Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth
- Master and consistently execute Gartner’s internal sales methodology
- Demonstrate senior sales leadership through coaching, mentoring and developing junior sales account executives
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 3+ years of proven consultative sales experience, preferably in high technology (services, software or hardware)
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior-level relationships within large global enterprises
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
Who you are:
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
Who are we:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
# LI- JJ1Job Requisition ID:52596
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.