Sales Ops Program Director
The primary purpose of this role is to drive revenue growth through the strategic development and tactical execution of programs to improve Sales productivity in Brazil’s America’s Large Enterprise. This will encompass planning and development activities such as sales process improvement and the rollout of programs. The role functions also include communication and reporting functions to track performance progress, impact and ROI.
Create and execute on programs to drive retention and double-digit growth across Brazil sales:
- Partner with Leaders and resources on development and delivery of Account Programs (Exponential+, Targeted Engagement Program, Analyst Partner Program, Executive Briefings, and Events)
- Provide cross functional program support on these enhanced Programs to quota bearing sales people
- Identify new areas to prospect for new clients to drive growth across Brazil
- Monitor and track to ensure that specific activities related to the program are being executed effectively both at regional and area manager level;
- Analyse leading indicator data to identify gaps and opportunities, and evaluate possible solutions;
- Lead and take ownership of iterative program improvement plans with MVP, Sales Ops and Line-of-Business partners (Product Management, Executive Partner, Research etc);
- Capture and share best practices;
- Capture and analyse impact and ROI of programs to target and focus future development;
- Communicate effectively at all levels up to and including MVP: proactively, in regular sessions and in response to ad-hoc requests;
- Create and manage roadmap of enhancements for each program. Execute upon enhancements
- Establish processes to collect and conduct key analytics to drive Sales business initiatives
- Partner with business leaders through annual organization planning process. Maintain up-to-date records of organization structure.
- Make prioritized recommendations based on estimated return and/or benefit to the business.
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Achievement of Sales revenue, retention, growth and strategic objectives.
- Attainment of sales productivity results.
- Comprehensive delivery of Sales-impacting programs.
- Provision of tracking and leading-indicator analysis and insight to improve program effectiveness.
- Sales Manager and AE development across the regions.
- Execution of our Growth & Retention Programs in alignment with ALE and ALE-Brazil Operating Models (global consistency).
- Collaborate with all the other LOBs, primarily focusing on our Brazil business Growth (SL&D, Recruiting, Pricing, Products, Legal, Financial, Executive Partner, Major Accounts, Research, Deal Hub, Events-Program/Marketing)
- Support the MVP/RVP Sales Brazil to improve ALE-Brazil effectiveness of the execution of our key Sales Processes: Pipeline, Forecast Management.
- Create decks for the ALE-Brazil MVP/RVP’s cadence, regional meetings, and All Region Recognition meetings, through our leading indicator (Communicate/Coach/Measure/Recognize).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years total business experience.
- 5+ years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- 2+ years of training experience or internal Gartner sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Strong facilitation, leadership, influential and negotiation skills.
- Desirable Program & Project Management
- Ability to quickly develop strong credibility with Sales leadership, and Area Managers in order to quickly become a respected coach/advisor.
- Proven ability to understand business initiatives and challenges, and to provide recommended business solutions using fact-based analytics.
Job Requisition ID:29329
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.