Executive Partner - Sao Paulo Area
About this role:
With the support of their Executive Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success. You will have the opportunity to learn about and deliver solutions for, the most complex technology challenges facing the world s largest community of CIOs.
What you ll do:
- Manage 20-25 CIO member relationships, and participates in account planning with Gartner Executive Client Managers and Account Executives.
- Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review and renewal.
- Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities.
- Host and /or participating in periodic onsite member activities, including workshops, research analyst visits (where appropriate), roundtables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research)
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall EXP strategy and EXP product deliverables
- Facilitate member interaction and collaboration through the EXP member community portal and assisted member connections
- Lead and participate in local events and roundtables
What you ll need:
- A university graduate (Masters preferred) with 10+ years of experience working as a CIO or in a Senior management role in an IT capacity
- An in-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.)
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- The EP will be an accomplished CIO, with a broad base of expertise who has operated at a senior leadership level and driven change at all levels
Who you are:
- Critical thinker and problem solver demonstrating the ability to assess our Member s situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice as well as the ability to leverage appropriate resources to help Members achieve results
- Excellent relationship management skills, including experience working with C level executives
- Ability to build strategic internal partnerships with key roles across the organization and positively impact change
- This role is a Client-facing position that requires a high level of Executive presence and ability build trust and deliver value.
- Demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Job Requisition ID:G16212
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.