Contract Counsel - LATAM
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What you’ll do:
- Proficiency in drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts. Proficiency in organizing, coordinating and maintaining commercial contracts.
- Ability to ensure integrity and compliance by successfully negotiating contracts for Gartner services within parameters approved by Legal to mitigate risk to the Company.
- Ability to ensure consistency of contract terms with company policies and goals
- Effective and professional collaboration with internal customers and external clients with successful resolution of issues.
- Good communication skills to ensure Account Executives and sales managers are apprised of contract status through Deal Hub or direct with Sales, within SLA
- Participation, as needed, in quarter-close status and planning meetings with sales managers.
- Effective prioritization of negotiations based on BU leadership strategic priorities (Sales, Consulting, CFC, Events, procurement, etc.).
- Timely provision of ancillary document review and support for BUs, including NDAs and requests for information in connection with RFPs.
- Provision of training, as needed, to internal business stakeholders on basic contract process, including talk tracks on standard Gartner contracts positions.
- Completion of monthly report for your Manager, describing the matters you are handling, due by the 5th business day of the month.
- Experience in tracking Certificates of Incorporation and Bylaws, ensuring all amendments are properly recorded internally, organizing Board resolutions, and ensuring all exhibits are attached.
- Proficiency in organizing and maintaining corporate minute books and other corporate records.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 4+ years experience with commercial contracts is required. Past experience in information technology will be considered a plus.
- Flexibility, Ability to work independently, Detail-oriented.
- Willingness to take initiative and assume responsibility.
- Ability to liaison and work collaboratively with various departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Creativity and time management skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Spanish skills will be considered a plus.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:33977
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.