Sr Director: Sales Enablement and Go-To Market Strategies, Gartner Research
If you’ve spent your career in marketing and sales enablement roles at large technology companies, this is a unique opportunity to take your knowledge and advise other companies around how to do the same thing.
- The mission is to help both startup and larger technology vendors and solution providers improve their marketing effectiveness by providing advice on how to improve traditional and emerging strategies for effective prospecting, demand generation and lead nurturing programs.
- This position will include a broad range of advice and research around outbound prospecting and inbound qualification and nurturing via sales development reps (SDRs) and inside sales reps (ISRs) and field reps. Coverage includes channels and calls-to-action (CTAs), cadences/sequences, nurture strategies, enablement, metrics, reporting structures and tools/technologies.
- Advice and research will also include lead scoring, qualification strategies, funnel stage definitions and handoffs between SDRs and field/inside sales
- While much of the advice and research will be centered around traditional demand-generation and prospecting campaigns, the analyst will also need to be able to provide advice when running around account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- The coverage will also extend to sales enablement strategies for customer-facing roles
- Our team works with clients in every technology segment in North America and across the world. Our analysts bring value by helping them address their own unique challenges.
- The position will be oriented to providing advice to technology marketers within the vendor organization. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and extending applied business model advice and frameworks through written research
- Creating materials for delivering face-to-face and video based presentations and discussions with clients.
- Ensuring integrity of our research and maintain Gartner independence
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters preferred
- Hands-on marketing experience, including management or enablement of SDRs and sales reps within large technology companies
- Broader-based sales enablement experience (beyond the SDR role) is strongly preferred
- Stellar writing and presentation skills are prerequisites for this position.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology and strategies effectively at a senior level.
Job Requisition ID:45734
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.