VP, Quantitative Analytics & Data Science - TalentNeuron
TalentNeuron is the world’s leading source of global demand, supply, cost data and predictive analytics to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. Our clients include market leaders like Microsoft and Verizon and hundreds of other large and mid sized enterprise companies, and the business is growing quickly. The TalentNeuron data science and operations group is the backbone of the TalentNeuron suite of products and is a key partner to all other parts of the business leveraging our data and insights.
The VP, Team Leader will drive large-scale, multi-TB data quality and quantitative analytics efforts through a diverse team of data science, data product, quality management, platform and operations professionals. This role will create the vision of how we collect, transform and analyze an extremely broad and complex set of data assets to drive impact for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Lead efforts to produce large-scale data sets into actionable data product for end-user clients
- Develop, incorporate and promote best-in-class data modeling techniques
- Incorporate the highest standards and methods for data quality across raw, processed and modeled data
- Work backward from stakeholder needs to develop data products that delight
- Think with a platform mindset to build reusable data sources, approaches and models
- Responsible for building, leading, motivating, and managing their assigned team
- Exhibit the 5 Gartner Leadership pillars, and build a high-performing team which collaborates across Gartner
- Lead recruiting, team member development, training, creation and tracking of appropriate team metrics
- Partner with Product and Customer Success teams to ensure data enhancements are aligned with product plans and customer requirements
- Partner with Technology team to drive scalability and consistency through technical improvements in our data collection and transformation methodologies
What you’ll need:
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in relevant area (quantitative analytics, research or data science)
- Ability to apply structured frameworks to complex problems – helping clients and team members take action
- Ability to craft a cohesive strategy across disparate teams with a keen eye on revenue outcomes and process effectiveness
- Experience building and managing effective teams with diverse skill sets
Who you are:
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse, complex data teams to deliver usable, scalable data products
- Strong understanding and application of product management disciplines, especially in the data space
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership skills
Job Requisition ID:28271
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.