Sr Specialist, Customer Success Analyst
Talent Neuron is the world’s leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. Our clients include market leaders like Microsoft and Verizon and hundreds of other large and midsized enterprise companies, and the business is growing quickly. The Talent Neuron Customer Success team provides strategic advice and technical guidance to our clients, and supports highly strategic custom research through our Workbench team.
- Partner with Customer Success Directors on a dedicated pool of clients with a focus on delivering high value experiences and insight via the TalentNeuron platform and custom services to drive commercial outcomes
- Scope and deliver high-value, strategic custom projects on the clients behalf
- Drive client service strategy in partnership with Customer Success Directors and Commercial teams by diagnosing client engagement levels and formulating member pool priorities and strategy
- Proactively drive utilization of the product using targeted engagement strategies
- Analyze member engagement data to guide service strategy; own assigned service action items.
- Conduct platform overviews with client teams and individual members to drive understanding of the data and how to use it in their workflow
- Detect trends in customer specific data and translate findings to customers which will allow them to utilize the product to its fullest
- Create short deliverables, both reactive and proactive, using Talent Neuron data and adding trend and insight analysis.
- Support activity coordination for Customer Success Directors (call scheduling, logging, prep etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of experience is customer service, preferably with Enterprise Clients
- Customer service driven and always striving to improve their experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to successfully interact with people at all business verticals
- Experience with working with a CRM
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, be a team player and having good attention to detail
Job Requisition ID:46149
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.