Sr. Software Developer
About this role: TalentNeuron is an enterprise SaaS based HR Analytics product built on a plethora of public data sets like Companies, Universities, demographic and skills. Technically the product is built on cutting-edge cloud, big data and open source technologies, framework and tool sets. The product team is looking for a Sr. Software Developer as per the details outlined below.
What you’ll do:
- This position requires strong technical skills and an ability to resolve complex problems while working on time-boxed, multiple concurrent development projects.
- Ability to lead a technical scrum team.
- Peer technical review including design, code review and testing.
- Understand, suggest and choose from possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support. Use the best practices/techniques for keeping the design/solution under control without excessive work or rework.
- Demonstrate strong understand of Open Source technologies, framework, tools and trends.
What you’ll need:
- At a minimum 8+ years working as a Java Developer
- Strong understanding of OOP, Design and Architecture principles.
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java and Unix/Linux.
- Strong hands on experience in JEE, Spring MVC/Boot, Jersey , Restful Web Services, Maven / Gradle , Jenkins and a cache frameworks.
- Strong work experience with Spring Security, JDBC, Hibernate/JPA.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of database programming and optimization.
Good to Have:
- Experience of using Message queues - Kafka , Rabbit/Active MQ
- Exposure to Indexing Frameworks like SOLR or ElasticSearch
- Knowledge in database development with AWS Aurora / MySQL, PostGreSQL or MSSQL or Oracle.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Redis.
- Good exposure to Devops tool stack - GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef etc
- Knowledge of Cloud based providers like AWS or Azure
- Some exposure to building SPA with ReactJS or Angular JS and NodeJS.
- Some exposure to C#, ASP.NET.
- Developing secure sites.
Bachelor in computer science or any other relevant field.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:G21628
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.