Sr Administrative Assistant
Gartner is the world’s leading Information Technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
This is your opportunity to join a Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Winner 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, Forbes most Innovative Growth Company and LinkedIn’s Winner of Most in Demand Employer.
We hire passionate, smart and innovative professionals and provide them with world class training and development, a fun/work life balance culture and most importantly and opportunity to join a high performing team where your career will hit new heights.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Executive Assistant/Team Co-ordinator to support the Regional GVP (Group Vice President), Sales Leadership and greater sales team across the ANZ region where you will be responsible for managing the day to day reporting, administration and sales operations
- Manage the calendar of the GVP, and at times, other members of the leadership team if needed.
- Assist GVP and Sales Directors with day to day sales reporting and operations.
- Coordinate detailed domestic and international travel arrangements, as well as meeting and resource planning.
- Schedule conference and VTC meetings and ensure appropriate room set up in different office locations and dial arrangements are made.
- Responsible for overseeing the end-to-end process for receiving, auditing and processing orders whilst maintaining high accuracy.
Sales Co-ordinator Responsibilities;
- Prepare and manage sales performance tracking tools including weekly sales reports
- Create spreadsheets, graphs, and PowerPoint presentations. Responsible for high accuracy and clarity of copy.
- Provide administrative support of all client records for sales history, invoicing and logistics including tracking incoming paperwork and following up with Finance & Legal on status of orders and contracts.
- Build strong relationships with the sales team across the region, internal events teams, and other departments such as Finance & Legal.
- Participates in team meetings and other activities to improve processes and take meeting minutes as requested.
- Coordinate visiting resources calendars, on-site requirements and needs
What you will need;
- 5+ years of leadership support experience
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and CRM experience
- Prior experience in sales reporting and data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who can also work autonomously, be organised, prioritise and support the team to work collaboratively towards teams target goals and achievements
Job Requisition ID:31409
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.