Sales Development Lead
As the Sales Development Lead, you will develop, train and hire highly driven and hardworking team members. The Sales Development team is one of the first interaction with prospective Evanta clients and is key to our success. The Sales Development team is responsible for driving the revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on marketing sourced leads. You will work closely with both marketing and sales to contribute to the growth the business.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Spend up to 60% of your time as an individual contributor as the team is ramping.
- Develop prospecting call flows and sequences.
- Hire, coach and lead a team of SDRs.
- Experience leading and improving Sales Development critical metrics and process.
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member.
- Regularly report on team/individual results.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Sales.
- Research and identify potential sponsors for assigned brand(s)
- Create sponsor awareness and interest via phone and email
- Follow-up on marketing sourced leads
- Schedule First Sales Interactions (FSIs) for BDMs and PMs
Measured based on activity (minimum 80% of weekly activity):
- Calls per day
- Emails per day
- New FSIs scheduled per week
- 3-5 direct reports
- Consistently hitting and exceeding quotas (team and individual).
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly-changing environment.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skill.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous role or in college.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- You are articulate and can communicate in a clear, compelling, and concise manner on the phone and through email.
- Tenacious; you have a competitive nature, a positive attitude and desire to win.
- A desire to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year(s) of sales development experience
- 1+ year(s) of lead / management experience preferred
- Experience using a CRM, preferably SugarCRM
Job Requisition ID:41819
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.