Program Manager - Sales
Program Managers facilitate leadership conferences for communities of C-level executives for Evanta, a Gartner Company. Program Managers are responsible for building a network of individuals from top companies to allow collaboration in driving personal and corporate performance. They are also responsible for selling sponsorship packages that underwrite the conference.
Critical skills in this position include business to business sales experience, public speaking, and collaboration across internal and external teams.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with high-profile executives and sponsors through high sales activity
- Build a robust sales pipeline of opportunities, successfully manage from lead generation to closure
- Maintain forecast accuracy of 90% for individual sales pipeline
- Exceed personal and conference revenue targets through company sponsorship
- Drive C-Level attendance to the conferences to meet attendance targets
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of Fortune 1000 companies
- Be responsible for all client-facing aspects of the conferences, including communicating with executive attendees, speakers and sponsors
- Ensure the attendee and sponsor experience is excellent, and subsequently renew sponsorship agreements
- Travel 2-4 times per year to conferences in your portfolio; present on-stage to the attendees to kick-off conference days
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience; business-to-business sales experience highly preferred
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute high-value sales deals and meet sales deadlines and quotas, preferably in a business-to-business environment
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization, including and external contacts
- Travel 2 to 4 times per year based on assigned program
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Job Requisition ID:29479
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.