Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will take lead in defining Evanta’s value proposition and product messaging, reflecting Evanta’s unique strengths and differentiation in clear and simple terms. You will work with the greater marketing team, strategy, and sales to drive growth by being the SME on the VOC, developing the necessary sales tools and messaging to execute on the GTM strategy.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Messaging and Positioning: Define Evanta’s value proposition and product messaging, bringing to life Evanta’s story across all sales and marketing channels.
- Sales Enablement: Own sales enablement from producing content assets (personas, battle cards, pitch decks, sell sheets) to new product training. Equip sales team with turnkey marketing support.
- Customer/Competitor/Market Research: Support/drive market intelligence efforts, from customer needs and buying patterns, to new industry/trends driving the market to competitive landscape. Translate insights into actionable opportunities.
- Go-to-Market: Work with cross-functional stakeholders to support new product launch initiatives from sales training to content development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience, preferably at a B2B company
- Demonstrated expertise creating compelling messaging, positioning and product marketing narratives
- Proven success working cross-functionally to launch to new products
- Outstanding teamwork, project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and communications skills
Job Requisition ID:31233
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.