Marketing Operations Lead
The Marketing Operations Lead supports the marketing team by developing and driving continued automation, integration, and improvement in transactional, lead generation, data gathering, and email marketing efforts.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop, mentor, and manage 3-5 fulltime employees on the Marketing team
- Support the company’s marketing automation infrastructure and processes- including lead flow, nurture, lead scoring, lead routing, email marketing, and reporting and analysis.
- Support the marketing analytics framework and regular cadence of reporting.
- Support ad-hoc requests related to marketing operational excellence (e.g. reporting, list creation, tool support, etc.)
- Manage lead and contact lists, segmentation, cleaning, uploads, etc.
- Maintain dashboards and run-rate reporting.
- Support the management of marketing infrastructure through collaboration with marketing, sales and the business operations team.
- Documenting and help keep our internal knowledge base documentation up-to-date.
- Build Eloqua programs including, but not limited to, HTML emails, landing pages, event landing pages, nurture programs, etc.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions
- Ensure tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to business impact
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- High level of initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- A learner. Interested and excited to learn and implement learnings.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally
- Experience with A/B and multivariate email testing required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years administering Eloqua as Marketing Automation solution
- Proof of Eloqua Master certification preferred
- Includes work experience implementing full cycle projects including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and support
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, mobile optimization and email best practices
- Intermediate expertise with CRM – SugarCRM preferred
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Basic HTML and CSS experience.
- Intermediate Excel experience
Job Requisition ID:31000
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.