Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Specialist executes Evanta’s email marketing initiatives leveraging email as a channel to drive attendance to events, obtain qualified sponsorship leads and create awareness of Evanta communities. This person thrives in organized chaos, managing multiple campaigns at once, while executing flawlessly on detail.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with greater marketing team to gather inputs and assets needed for email campaigns including audience identification and segmentation, campaign logic, HTML/design, email copy, analytics, etc.
- Build email streams according to campaign logic in marketing automation platform
- Stage and test emails, quality check emails, audience/segmentation and campaign logic
- Execute email marketing - schedule, send and measure
- Monitor campaigns to ensure automation is working as designed
- Report email marketing results (open rates, CTRs, unsubscribes, a/b test results)
- Provide recommendations on opportunities to improve and optimize email effectiveness (CTAs, copy, segmentation, subject lines, format)
- 2+ years email marketing experience, B2B experience preferred
- Proficiency with CRM and Marketing Automation tools, preferably Sugar CRM and Eloqua
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and impeccable execution
- Solid understanding of email marketing best practices
- Creative problem solver with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong bias toward action
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
Job Requisition ID:34076
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.