Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and delivering an effective content marketing strategy -- with the objective of utilizing thought leadership to drive community engagement and attendance across all events.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Create and execute content marketing strategy/editorial calendar
- Curate and feature content based on current events, industry trends, & marketing campaigns
- Develop, write and edit high-impact short and long form content (blog posts, feature stories, whitepapers, etc.)
- Collaborate with videographer and design to create other forms of content (infographics, videos etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to leverage event content and speakers
- Measure and analyze content performance and adapt editorial calendar and strategy based on results
- Maintain a distinctive voice that adheres to brand standards and helps bring the brand to life across medias and channels
- Bachelor’s degree, Journalism or Communications Major preferred
- 5+ years creating and writing B2B and/or technology content for a publication or brand
- Experience developing a variety of content assets including case studies, blog posts, videos, ebooks/white papers, etc.
- Experience with blogging and content management platforms
- Experience using analytics to determine the impact and effectiveness of content
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Knowledge of SEO tools and best practices
Job Requisition ID:30062
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.