Executive Partner, Executive Programs
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Why Executive Programs (ExP)
A Gartner Executive Partner (EP) is an indispensable resource for every digital leader. ExPis an exclusive, membership-based organization serving over 7,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders across 87 countries. Our program has seen double digital growth YoY with 54% of members signing multi-year contracts. These members (including Fortune 500 companies & Governments around the world) benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence. Gartner’s Executive Partners act as coaches, content-providers and business advisors to Executive Programs members, and partner with colleagues across the organization to deliver service solutions utilizing Gartner products and services.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of 30+ member relationships
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for clients utilizing all ExP products
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Conduct on-site briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars
- Present or facilitate at local ExP events
- Build a strong partnership with Gartner’s Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business
Who You Are:
Our most successful Executive Partners have the ability to adopt best practices, follow established processes, and embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement. Gartner Executive Partners have natural curiosity and share their knowledge and expertise with Executive Programs members. They understand their members’ mission critical priorities and build trust by delivering value and leveraging key internal partnerships to drive results.
- Consulting and/or CxO roles with 15+ years of progressive technology exposure (AI, BI, ML, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, Big Data, CLOUD, etc.)
- Industry exposure should, ideally, be consumer centric industries (B2C) with mature digital channels (ex. B2C Telecoms, Airlines, Online Gaming, Online Retailers, Retail Banking)
- The ideal candidate(s) should be able to demonstrate exposure to large E2E transformative initiatives having led/co-led large critical programs
- Extensive knowledge of a CIO’s focus areas and an in-depth understanding of the IT industry (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.) and priorities such as the challenges of “today’s” CIO’s and how Gartner ExP can make the difference as an advisory organization
- Advanced critical thinking and structured problem solving skills
- High tolerance and an advanced ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills (Executive Presence)
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives
- Expert skills at managing multiple priorities
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Committed to making others successful
- Gravitas and confidence
- Active listening skills
REMOTE OPPORTUNITY - CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN EASTERN CANADA - MONTREAL, QUEBEC, NEW BRUNSWICK, NOVA-SCOTIA - OTHER LOCATIONS IN EASTERN CANADA
Job Requisition ID:35361
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.