Business Development Director, LE, GBS
- BachelorsDegree Preferred
- Minimum 7+ years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, s/w, h/w) to large multinational companies.
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients; relationship should be developed at the highest level and other key stakeholders.
- Proven experience in prospecting and developing new business, by effectively building prospect lists and strong ability to transition prospects to clients.
- Proven experience in closing enterprise-wide complex sales solutions, by structuring innovation, integrated solutions that provide IT decision makers value and support in achieving their business goals.
- High level of clock speed; ability to comprehend and problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others in the organization with no direct reporting relationship.
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Research at the executive level.
- Ability to uncover and prioritize prospective client s KI s to drive a shortened sales cycle.
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers.
- Prior experience utilizing a corporate/enterprise-wide CRM tool.
- Intermediate to advanced competence in Excel.
Job Requisition ID:31556
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.