Account Executive, LE, GTS
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 15,000+ associates serving clients in 15,600 enterprises in 100+ countries. For more information, please visit https://www.gartner.com/en/about
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
We partner with C-suite executives to provide research and advisory services which can enable them to make business critical decisions. Our 35+ consecutive quarters of double-digit growth are demonstrative of our strategic vision of continuous growth.
About the Role:
We’re gearing up for growth and looking for high performing sales professionals who would like to play a role in helping us grow our Legal practice and its impact across the largest organizations in EMEA. The This is a phenomenal opportunity for an individual to further increase our European footprint.
The Account Executive is a field sales individual contributor role. You will have a strategic role and are instrumental in handling a large existing client pool on our team and ensure they are getting the most out of their Gartner membership. You will be a key point of contact responsible for retaining and growing the business, by becoming a true partner to some of the world’s most exciting businesses. We have an unusual business model which allows us to partner closely with our members and directly impact their strategy and transform their designated business function. The territory for this role includes large client accounts and carries a sales quota of $1million+ of contract value.
Account Executive responsibilities:
- Teaching prospective and existing clients the benefits of Gartner products and services, detailing our business model and value proposition
- Establishing relationships with prospects and current members by demonstrating in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding their specific business needs, and presenting an appropriate mix of our products and research solutions during personal visits and phone calls
- Customising account plans for member companies, outlining service delivery, revenue growth strategies, and additions for existing memberships
- Using existing member relationships to contact new business leads within the member organisation to maximise on cross-sell opportunities
- Pursuing, negotiating, and closing cross-sell opportunities, leading senior executives into active membership status through a consultative sales approach
- Working with our client advisory team and product partners to deliver specific solutions for member needs
- Understanding research content and product offerings and monitor industry trends
- Track record of successful sales or account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a senior client base
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with executives
- 5 + years external experience with proven consultative / added value sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required
- Preferably solid command of the Norwegian language (spoken and written)
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:44220
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.