Sr. Client Services Partner
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Client Services team members align themselves to the sales team to deliver value to clients and ensure they have the conviction to renew and grow their partnership with the Gartner/Evanta conference business. This is a critical role that drives client retention and builds a strong foundation for growth.
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients as it relates to client onboarding and maximizing the components of their sponsorship package whether virtual or live conference (logo, booth, registration, product literatures, promotional banners)
- Understand the exhibit products and act as trusted advisor during the course of an event cycle to assure best use of each purchased product offering
- Collaborate effectively with the wider conference business: operations, content, program management and marketing teams to enable the success of clients
- Partner with the Event Sales Organization to drive satisfaction, account retention and growth
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent pro-active client interactions to understand client’s business, industry and mission critical priorities
- Drive high client call activity to ensure timely on-boarding and pro-active service delivery pre-event, onsite and post-event
- Evaluate and track the client experience at every conference allowing for improved processes and actions
- Provide evidence of value received as confirmed by the client to be utilized in driving the renewal
- Join Event Sales Account Executive on client calls and meetings as needed to support sales or secure a renewal
- Passionate about service delivery and driven by client success
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner and with a high degree of professionalism
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to persuade others
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite and G-suite
- Willingness to travel and offer onsite event support to clients (3-6 events a year)
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.