Product Manager - Prioritised Accounts (Expressions of Interest)
The Product Manager is a core member of Gartner’s Prioritized Accounts and retention team. They will work alongside our sales and service teams on some of Gartner’s largest deals to help ensure our clients receive a strong return on their investment. They will also drive impact through strategic
projects to bolster customer retention and increase sales productivity.
- Working with sales and service teams to help mitigate risks to the business. The Product Manager is a key part of the account team and will be measured in part by the retention of business they support. As part of this they will participate and drive action in account discussions as a subject matter expert on large deals, risk mitigation techniques, and executive-ready business cases alert sales and service leaders of issues for large deals and suggest potential solutions work with sales and service teams and our Proposal Center of Excellence to help create a strong business case for renewal and growth of our large deals
- Identifying, piloting and leading innovative approaches to deliver client retention support
- Completing forward-looking and past-looking analyses on Gartner business to helpdetermine improvement opportunities
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to help develop solutions to retention
problems Gartner faces; working with cross-functional teams to implement these solutions
- The Product Manager collaborates internally with sales account executives and sales leaders
as well as partners in our service organizations; regularly interacting with and supporting
discussions at the Managing Vice President and Senior Vice President level
BA in Business, Marketing, Finance from a top university; Masters a plus
Relevant experience in completing complex analysis and solving challenging business problems as a business analyst/consultant at a top-tier consulting firm, investment banking associate or strategy analyst for a leading company
Demonstrated ability to create quantitative and qualitative business analysis and develop clear business strategies
A track record of using interpersonal skills to gain momentum and an ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
Extensive experience in presenting and communicating ideas to clients and key stakeholders
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help
business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective
insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to
help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford,
Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100
Job Requisition ID:41756
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.