We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to work within the APAC Integrated Marketing Team, managing marketing efforts across the Global Technology Sales (GTS) division in Gartner. The integrated marketing team accelerates sales productivity by developing product messaging & campaign strategy that is brought to market through experiential, digital, paid 3rd parties, unpaid media, and sales channels. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for qualifying prospective clients, executing marketing activities to drive customer acquisition, including integrated marketing campaigns, product messaging, sales enablement materials, and reporting and analysis.
The individual in this role will be responsible for:
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing team to support Gartner’s revenue growth by applying select marketing disciplines to drive integrated marketing strategy, planning, and communications.
- Develop and maintain lead qualification processes to provide qualified research leads generated from Marketing Programs to the Business Development Managers by researching organizations and associated prospects, understanding their key initiatives, budget and approval process, and identifying decision makers.
- Conduct regular reporting on marketing program/campaign performance with metrics and creative analytics.
- Maintain weekly lead qualification report.
- Develop messaging and support resources for sales teams to enhance the reach and effectiveness of Integrated Marketing content and campaigns.
- Write and maintain sales-led campaigns to improve sales teams’ ability to engage with our target audience through effective scripting and training materials.
- Maintain marketing calendars of activities and ensure accurate tracking of all campaign activities.
- Cascade key information to our global integrated marketing counterparts and across the sales team.
- Coordinate and complete additional projects as requested.
A successful candidate will possess:
- BS/BA required
- 2 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment preferred
- Strong writing skills and experience with editing
- Excellent program/project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Computer skills with working knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change
- This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan
Who you are:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a global & local marketing team
- Strong relationship builder
- Passion for modern & digital marketing
- Strong Content Marketer
- Great initiative
Systems experience (beneficial but not compulsory):
- Excel (Intermediate/advanced excel experience, preferably with formulas and pivot tables)
- Adobe Experience Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Analytics
Job Requisition ID:37702
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.