As an Events Manager you will work to flawlessly deliver and execute on the Symposium/ ITxpo event and support the team to deliver approx. 5 – 6 ANZ Summit Events as part, of the global events team creating exceptional customer experiences for every attendee, sponsor and associate attending events.
- Take ownership of ANZ event portfolio to ensure flawless event delivery and set strategy to achieve results with globally consistent operationally execution standards
- Manage initiatives to enhance ANZ portfolio to achieve priorities and enhance team processes in planning and execution.
- Communication and collaboration across event teams to ensure seamless delivery of first class events
- Supplier management
- Financial management: incl. preparation, negotiations, accurate and timely monthly forecasts, alert management about risks and deviations to plan and post event reconciliation
- Budget responsibility of $4,5 million AUD pa.
- End-to-end Event Management for large scale events: incl. venue management, A/V, F&B, registration, onside coordination, post event evaluation
- Support global team on international events
- Bachelors degree with focus on events and/or marketing preferred
- 5-7 years of business meeting planning experience (large scale events)
- Proven financial management abilities
- Project management experience
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Strategic focus
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Client focused
- Solution oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Fully competent in Microsoft office, especially Excel
Job Requisition ID:32017
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.