Conferences Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of multi-channel audience acquisition marketing strategies to achieve or exceed commercial & strategic goals for high revenue conferences; within a culture focused on results, accountability, relevance, innovation and speed to market.
- Deliver marketing campaigns – to drive audience acquisition revenue and retention across ANZ conference portfolio
- Assist the Marketing Managers in executing end-to-end marketing campaigns on time, to budget
- Optimize campaign CPA and ROI and continually review campaign key metrics to enhance or leverage opportunities
- Utilize analytical tools to inform and identify the best channel mix and utilization to achieve commercial and strategic goals and the best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Utilize customer insights to develop targeted content and messaging
- Effectively manage internal & external stakeholders/partners to deliver campaigns
- Continually assess commercial performance, and strive to drive higher results wherever possible
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing, with direct experience in conference promotion and/or the business to business environment
- Experience and skills within integrated, multi-channel marketing
- Experience and skills of SEO, SEM and demand generation campaigns
- Experience and skills in marketing automation and database-driven marketing
- Understanding of deriving, analyzing and utilizing customer insight
- Strong time management and organization skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to interact with all levels
- Maintain knowledge of latest techniques and developments in the conferences industry and provide appropriate innovations
- Team player who brings energy, professionalism and innovative thinking to the portfolio
- Travel required
Job Requisition ID:30055
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.