Client Engagement Specialist - Research
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About This Role:
Research Engagement Services (RES) Specialists provide world-class service by engaging directly with clients, prospects and vendors to coordinate requests with Gartner Research & Advisory Experts. Successful Specialists demonstrate a passion for client service, strong problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn with a high degree of ambition and drive. In the role of RES Specialist, you will act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Expert community to problem solve around our clients most pressing technology and business-related questions and problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide research and resources to business leaders to help improve their business every day
- Read industry research and develop understanding of complex topics
- Provide executive level customer service.
- Actioning client requests & enquiries.
- Build strong working relationships with the Gartner Research & Advisory Expert community and receive unlimited access to all Gartner research content
- Use new research and content to become a subject matter expert
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset
Who You Are:
- Technologically savvy - able to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Strong interest in business and technology along with a willingness to learn
What We Offer:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Teamwork, integrity, objectivity, collaboration, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- A first class training program & opportunities to develop your career within Gartner.
- Direct collaboration with global colleagues
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on your first day
Job Requisition ID:42488
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.