Within the global Compensation & Benefits team, the Benefits Analyst will be responsible for working with local HR Managers to deliver cost effective and competitive benefit programs in assigned countries.
- Collaborate with Country HR Managers to maintain cost effective and competitive benefit plans within assigned countries (to include Retirement, Health Insurance, Life, Long term disability and voluntary schemes).
- Proactively handle all aspects of day to day benefit provision
- Manage broker and vendor relationships and partner to complete annual renewal process
- Partner with Country HR Manager to provide advice and guidance on benefit policy/practice (to include absence such as Sick, Long term disability, Maternity & Leaves of Absence).
- Maintain benefit information and policies in line with strategic direction and regulatory requirements
- Utilize technology to develop and maintain new hire benefits onboarding/orientation processes.
- Utilize web technology and microsites to communicate and maintain benefit information to drive education and engagement
- Provide reports, Information and analysis as required.
- Manage annual open enrollment, and employee briefings/wellness events.
- Participate in vendor selection and appointment process.
- Monitor trends and legislation to ensure legal compliance and market competitiveness, making appropriate recommendations for change
- Partner with local HR representatives to drive process improvement and automate processes where possible.
- Manage projects related to implementation of new benefits and products/program changes.
- 3+ years relevant Benefits experience
- Proven track record of collaborating with others to deliver fast, positive results
- Experience of contract negotiation and plan renewals
- Experience of international benefit programs a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build strong (often remote) relationships
- Experience of managing relevant projects
- Ability to present recommendations for change based on trends and HR/Benefits legislation.
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo and present alternative ideas and solutions
- Strong analytical abilities and Excel skills
- Proactive with strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong client focused work ethic demonstrating sensitivity, cultural awareness, empathy, integrity, fairness and good judgment.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills and ideally Mandarin language skills to a good level
Job Requisition ID:31406
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.