VP, Program Director, Security & Risk
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Program Director leads the research and member relations aspects of the Research Board's specialist program for IT Finance executives from Fortune 100 companies.
Program Directors are responsible for forging and maintaining strong personal and commercial relationships with their members. The position requires a high level of collaboration with our Research and Events colleagues.
- Build TBVA with senior executives of Global 500 enterprises in EMEA
- Work closely with Gartner sales to maintain renewals (90%) and drive growth (10-12% annually)
- Meeting planning and execution with your members on an individual basis as well as groups of members (including agenda development, external speaker preparation, and pre- and post-meeting communications with clients)
- Ongoing sales and marketing of program to Fortune 100 CIOs and their direct reports
- Monthly consultations with your member to drive their priorities and ensure Gartner Research Board is able to deliver relevant and value add materials
- Drive member engagement and value interactions via all resources available throughout the year including peer connections, RB events, tailored and detailed research documents etc.
- Meet financial targets for member retention and new member acquisition
- Demonstrated capability to present and facilitate meetings for an audience of highly-skilled and experienced executives.
- Senior IT Leadership expertise with solid understanding of technology of today and tomorrow
- Sales or account management experience would be an advantage, but it is essential you have experience working and advising C-Suite executives at Fortune 100 companies
- Ability to digest, analyse and summarise / present back detailed, written papers produced for senior executives.
- Understanding of the IT market and large-enterprise technology usage and trends.
- Degree preferred, but not essential
- 15+ years work experience.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.